Saturday, May 29, 2010

saturday is a special day!

^too bad for all the people that don't understand that reference, huh?

anyway, today wasin fact special because it was fun! at ten i taught ava piano, then right afterwards alisa and i went for a bike ride! i had asked her last weekend about riding and so she took me out. i definitely want to get a bike now. i got to ride her mom's, which cost like two grand. sooooo nice.

then i went to a guitar lesson which was awesome. :)

then i came home and have been chilling ever since. nice. missionaries came over for dinner. it was alright.

On Thursday I got to see H!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Naomi and I went to Berkeley for the Educational Group and got to see H. omgooooooooooooosh so awesome. except for the whole her telling me i look like shit part. yeahhhh that was not so great. it was right after alan was about to walk out and then he was liiiike, "i'm concerned. that's all i'm gonna say." bla bla bla. then she was like, "how do you like that feedback? i dunno if that was the reaction you were hoping for...but do you want me to be honest with you? you look like shit."

man that sucks. but she said she would come to the support group in two weeks if i follow my mealplan. so that's some major mucho motivation yo. i definitely want to see her there! cause i miss her times a million!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Diana!! you have been on my mind often girl fran! I bet you did not want to hear that feedback or at least hear it so honestly and bluntly, but I too, am concerned for you and have not even been in touch with you lately, but I do want you to be well and I hope that you will find the motivation and the hope to keep moving forward! you deserve to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete