Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my poor blog!

Oh Dear Blog,
I am so sorry for neglecting you for an entire month. It has been a good/bad/interesting/great/etc month. Lots of ups and downs. Right now kindof in an up. Definitely an up. Last week on Thursday I got to see H!!! Yayyyyy! It was GREAT. I got to talk to her for FORTY FIVE WHOLE MINUTES JUST ME. :-)))))) This past weekend was really great, too. Saw "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas." Interesting...and went to a swim meet, got my car fixed at Big O, went to Old Navy, made Alisa a b-day present...good stuff. Sunday got to talk to Alisa for awhile which was grrrrreat. Very very productive...
*sigh* job stuff w/ sanaa is totes good, but the parents drive me totes crazy.
pictures later of the past month. it's been really good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment