Thursday, May 20, 2010

today they told me i could sleep in!

but now i'm awake (5:33 a.m...went to be at midnight:thirty) and can't sleep...i have SO much on my mind, so i figured it'd be good to get it out in this bloggio.
the thing on my mind in the present moment is that, get this, this week....i am spending each night in a different part of the bay area!! kinda cool, huh!? here's a breakdown:
sunday night: i spent mostly at home, in benicia (northeast bay)
monday night: belmont (the peninsula)
tuesday night: san francisco (the city duh) with amytron!!
wednesday night: lafayette for the support group. it was awesome last night...maybe that's why i have so much on my mind...
thursday night (tonight): palo alto for tutoring in O Chem at Stanford...my tutor is SO smart, he is getting his PhD in O Chem, wow...(probably why i pay him so much, too)
friday night: san jose (south bay) to hang out with LAUREN! YAY!! i haven't seen her for awhile so i'm reallllllllllllly excited. the reason i'm staying down here is cause saturday i have to do a cpr/first aid certification class in burlingame for my job, so i didn't want to drive all the way back home/come back.
saturday: dinner in the east bay in berkeley probably although possibly oakland with TRICIA!!!!!!!!!! yay who i am also VERY excited to see yay yay yay!!! but the reason i'm not going home right after the cpr class is because i apparently am picking up my friend naomi's friend from the airport that night lol...i know weird. but yes, so i am excited. good week, huh!?!

next weekend (after this) guitar lesson, riding with alisa, going to monterey with amytron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, going to berkeley on thursday, tutoring on wednesday....i'll find even more exciting ways to split the other night i'm sure....

anyway. what have i been up to, other than all this fun exciting madness? the past couple weeks have been kinda similar actually. last week, dinner with amy on tuesday, stanford wednesday, berkeley thursday. home friday :D

it has been really really great having a job and income and stuff. totally. i mean, i love my job most days. like yesterday and tuesday it was great!!! the time with sanaa always goes by really really quickly. yesterday we went to this place called Coyote Point in San Mateo. Wow, it was GORGEOUS. Also it was a completely perfect day to go...a little overcast...I video'ed Sanaa it was funny. Mmmm just thinking about it, it was SO nice. So we spent awhile there and then came home, drank milk, chatted, took a shower (well she did hahah) and then cleaned up and then the day was done! Thursdays always go really quickly, too, because she has gymnastics at 3 and we go to the library beforehand, so that pretty much knocks out an entire day of having to come up with anything. And Friday she has a playdate, so there ya go. But even on days when she is tired and we just come home, somehow it always just goes fast. Usually we are always just preoccupied some way or another. I think this is reason for me to NOT get a TV in my house when I'm older...hmmmm....

I'm trying to think of our other adventures. Mostly library visits, etc....I definitely am going to start taking more pictures and probably go a scrapbook...This summer is going to be so fun with her; yesterday her mom, R, and I were talking and they are members to the Discovery museum in S.F. and she said we could go on lots of zoo trips and things, so yes! It will be great!

What else have I been meaning to blog about. Hmmmmm....I miss H. :( It's pretty intense nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment