Saturday, June 18, 2011

time to update my long-neglected blog :)

so, update on life:
1) once again single and searchin'....
2) working as a nanny in orinda, ca for 3 kids ages 13, 10, and 6 (boy, girl, boy)...this week i decided that i actually really do love my job (even though some moments are certainly very stressful)....but for the most part, it's awesome....and yesterday morning Nate gave me TWO hugs!!! i think that's the first time actually that one of the kids has actually given me any kind of affection...i've worked there for four months now and so i'm glad to get some kind of sign that they don't like, HATE me. but yeah, i thought summer would be HORRIBLE, but being by the pool all day has been sooooooooooooo aaaaaaamaaaaaaaazing. i'm like, hmmm..."i get PAID for this!?"
3) since this is MY blog and i can put whatever i want, i want to take this opportunity to say how grateful I am for my Savior and that through HIM each of us can be truly happy and have joy for forever. He is the only One to be there guaranteed 100% of the time, and I want to become more like Him. I want to be able to bless other people's lives, and do His work, because I think it makes me happier than anything else.

hope YOU'RE choosing to have an awesome summer :)

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy to read this post and hear something from you. i miss you and i love you.

    ReplyDelete